CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sleep Deprivation

So the other day, as I was putting on my makeup, I leaned into the mirror to finnish rubbing my foundation in when I saw this awful dark spot on my face. I rubbed and rubbed but it would not budge! I leaned away from the mirror, leaned back in and realized... it was my mole.


In the mean time I keep trying to shut the sliding closet door by pushing the "automatic button" on the wall (though Toyota does actually make such a button for their sliding doors, it turns out walls don't come with automatic buttons. Go figure!)

Motherhood should have a warning label:
WARNING! Motherhood WILL kill brain cells, proceed with caution! (no refunds or exchanges )

2 comments:

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

It's already hitting me... I locked my keys in the car while it was running a few days ago. The saddest part is that I didn't even realize I had done it until a guy fixing something in our house asked if that was my car running out on the street. I'm a little scared for what is to come!

The Cahoons! said...

Hilarious!