CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Boy...

Alright, so you may or may not be wondering why he is only holding on with two fingers. The reason is this: Unbeknown to me, roughly about four years ago I gave birth to a Dinosaur. Not just any Dinosaur (though it changes depending on the day) but a Tyranosaurus Rex. These days he responds with roars, not words (even though anybody who spends time with him knows he doesn't have trouble with words) and he is often hunched over with two fingers out and ready to attack at any given moment. When you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he responds simply: "Just a Dinosaur." He walked almost the entire day at Disneyland with only those fingers out, which I have to say is serious dedication.


And with that kind of commitment, who knows... maybe he will be a Dinosaur when he grows up!


1 comments:

The Brown Family said...

This entry cracks me up, I love reading your blog! Keep them comin!