CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Meanwhile...

One day my little baby twin brothers grew up and got called to serve missions to (coincidentally the same country where my husband and one of my brothers-in-law served.) THE PHILIPPINES!

I look at pictures of my husband there and think "That must have been crazy." and then I picture my brothers going there and think "NO WAY! THEY ARE JUST LITTLE BABIES!!!! they can't go all the way out there all by themselves! Who will babysit them? Who will help them brush their teeth? Who will make sure they're eating? Who will read them bedtime stories????" These are real questions people!!! I remember when I thought missionary's were SO old, and now I see that they are just babies pretending to be grown ups! I know they'll be fine, they do take care of themselves (kind of). And I guess should the occasion arise, they are now old enough to scrub their own poop off the walls. (though, I think I speak for everyone when I say: lets hope that situation never comes along!) Still, its just so mind blowing! (Look at the pieces of my brain scattered all over the walls) I'm trying to not even think about how I will take it when they get married or even *gasp* have babies of their own!!!! No way universe, that would just be too weird.


Our wedding 2004

Brittni's wedding 2010

GOOD LUCK TWIDS!!!

0 comments: