CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From here on out...

Henceforth I shall judge no one who has a maid. In fact I envy you! I think about you as I'm on my hands and knees scrubbing arduously at the soap scum in my shower, I marvel at your financial savvy to have worked one into your budget. I want one!!!! Thats right. I said it! And why should I be ashamed of it?


SOMEONE TO DO YOUR CLEANING FOR YOU!!!!! When you really sit down and think about it, Its kind of stupid NOT to have one.



Don't want to clean your own grime and filth? HIRE A MAID!!! (They have those you know)




2 comments:

Webster family said...

I need a maid just to follow after my kids and clean up all the ways their creativity explodes into messes in my house. Then maybe I would have time to clean the soap scum in the shower!

B. Surfer said...

Everyone one of my neighbor friends has one. Some have them come once a week. Others twice a month. They make me feel guilty for NOT having one. But like you, i have yet to work it into the budget. ::sigh::