CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picture Update:

As most of you know I take billions of pictures, I can't really help it when I have the most adorable kids ever! I know, everyone says that. But as you can clearly see from these photos I actually do! Anyway I get in trouble a lot for not posting more pictures so I'm here to give you a delightful treat with a visual update of my beautiful family.

                                                                 June - July

We found a lizard in the house and put it in a jar for Elliott to look at he loved it so much that he named it Gabe (he must remember his cousin :)

   Briana likes to take B & W pictures of the kids, these are two of my favorites
                                                                                 Ruthie
                                                                               Sofie

I don't really know why, but they crawl all over each other. This was taken right after a nap and as you can see they were very happy to see me.

                                                                     
                                                            Swimming 
                                                                 Ruthie
Elliott LOVES to swim and ever since he discovered floaties we cant keep him out of the water


                                                               
                                          Concert in the park
  We had a lot of fun! Sofie and Elliott danced it up (Yes Sofie dances it is so adorable!!!)
                                                                                                                            Sofie

                                                      My boys being hilarious
As you can see Sofie gets a big goofy grin when she sees the camera its super cute!

 Ruth doesn't always smile for the camera, She's serious but so adorable! 


                                                        He is his fathers son



Just playing
It almost makes me cry they are so cute!

Alright I'm out, More updates soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're so cute!

Amanda said...

Pretty stinkin' adorable. I loved seeing them this summer.

Webster family said...

My dearest Lacie,
I am so glad you found my blog! I was actually feeling guilty for never calling you back and making that zoo date we talked about. Things just got so crazy with Jer in school and then going places to hunt for jobs. So here we are in Pasco, WA. The driest most desert place I have ever lived, and loving it! It's hot and we go swimming almost everyday. It would be nice to go to the river everyday, but we only have one car. We are still in an apartment (sigh), with 4 very active boys and a mom that loves to yell (Mostly during nap time) living below us. My kids can't compete with the noise they make, although they try. Someday we will have a house and another car, someday. It doesn't help that I am baby hungry and am pushing that agenda. How is it having 3? Your kids are cute. How close are you to Disney Land? we have a free flight to San Diego. Jer's brother is stationed there with the navy. We are planning to go sometime before next May. I'll have to let you know when and we can meet up for lunch or something. Where is Germany is your sister? My brother is in Germany (with his wife and 3 kids) with the Air Force right now. Maybe they are at the same base. they have a cute house and are always looking for new friends to come play. that did not sound like a happy noise, gotta run...